WOW

WOW

lunes, 25 de mayo de 2015

Respuestas de ¿Que esperas de la séptima temporada de Winx Club? Parte 2



Oblivious Prattler , autor de http://www.unadinoi-winx.com
First of all, I expect it to be better than seasons 5 and 6. I know a lot of fans think the show's gone downhill, but I blame the quality drop on Nick's writers. They had the wrong image of "Winx Club," and it showed through in their scripts. Rainbow should have produced those seasons by themselves. Second, I think season seven will be better than the promo and trailer make it look. "Winx Club" is aimed at 5-12-year-old girls. These videos are made to appeal to them, as well as potential licensees and TV networks at licensing shows. To older fans, they might look childish, but I compare "Winx Club" to Disney animated films. They're made for kids, but Disney knows older folks love them, too, so they make sure they appeal to all ages. When I watched the official opening, it reminded me of season four. I bet the season will feel a bit like that, too, but maybe without as much drama.


Magical Wordl of Winx , autora de http://world-of-winx.tumblr.com/
The dialogue to continue to get better, we get to see more character depth with Nex (and maybe Thoren), Roxy transforms (preferably into Believix), see some past characters: Miele is seen, so why not some more?, a reasonable explanation for what the heck is (SPOILER) Tynix… and more.

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Winx Club

Winx Club